Availability is too low for new torrent.

.samraat153 Uploader
19 October 2015
Created a torrent but the availability shows way little and scattered. Possible reason?
analogkid610363.91K Elite Uploader
23 November 2012
Do you have the actual content? Or are you downloadng something and made torrent from expected content.
But aside from above did you download it back to yourself?
And if not than do it.
TimeBandits94.86K Super User
19 April 2011
If availability shows less than 1.0 it means not all 100% of the torrent is there for download right now.sad
This could be because the original creator of the torrent isn't seeding it at the moment, but other people, the 'Peers' that are also trying to download it, are still seeding the percentage of the torrent they have managed to download.smile
Eventually, the torrent creator should resume seeding so everyone can get the full 100%, but if no luck after a day or two, try sending a reseed request or PM the Uploader directly asking them (nicely) to resume seeding their torrent.smile
Please remember not everyone has a great internet connection or connection speed for that matter, so as annoying as it maybe getting stuck whilst downloading, try to have a little empathy for people less fortunate than ourselves.loveliness

Last edited by TimeBandits, 1 week ago

anthemic2693 Uploader
04 December 2012
to create a torrent and seed it, availably stats are an unnecessary consideration. Actively share other torrents to confirm your setup is working, then create a torrent and leave it in seeding mode, that's basically it.
are you downloadng something and made torrent from expected content.
dizzybiggrin
.samraat153 Uploader
19 October 2015
If availability shows less than 1.0 it means not all 100% of the torrent is there for download right now.sad
This could be because the original creator of the torrent isn't seeding it at the moment, but other people, the 'Peers' that are also trying to download it, are still seeding the percentage of the torrent they have managed to download.smile
Eventually, the torrent creator should resume seeding so everyone can get the full 100%, but if no luck after a day or two, try sending a reseed request or PM the Uploader directly asking them (nicely) to resume seeding their torrent.smile
Please remember not everyone has a great internet connection or connection speed for that matter, so as annoying as it maybe getting stuck whilst downloading, try to have a little empathy for people less fortunate than ourselves.loveliness

Thanks :) And actually am the creator. Am already seeding it from one device. Whilst it was up for seeding, I noticed availability bar is not completely filled (but is 1+ in numbers.) So I tried to download the torrent from other device and as obvious am stuck at 5% .. Am new to this so actually don't know much technical details dizzy
Lostmyticket65.78K Super Moderator
30 July 2013
I tried uploading cartoons nobody had and it went well for a while and then died just as quickly... and then my 3 tb hard drive died with all of it in it....

Unfortunately the torrents that get the most seeding and usability are ones that everyone uploads.....
anthemic2693 Uploader
04 December 2012
post a link to the torrent in question, i'll try to download it, and this might help us see if there's a problem
.samraat153 Uploader
19 October 2015
I tried uploading cartoons nobody had and it went well for a while and then died just as quickly... and then my 3 tb hard drive died with all of it in it....

Unfortunately the torrents that get the most seeding and usability are ones that everyone uploads.....

True Story
.samraat153 Uploader
19 October 2015
post a link to the torrent in question, i'll try to download it, and this might help us see if there's a problem

Here you go -

http://makdaily.com/strange-talk-...p-mp3-320kbps-t12911693.html

Report a bug Open chat
Sitemap